“Great little diner”

Ranked #113 of 644 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: New Owners as of 4/2014. Family owned and operated with homemade cuisine. Culinary trained chef/owner. Shaded outdoor seating for those travelling with pets. All credit cards accepted.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My sister and I ask a local lady what was one of the best mom and pop type breakfast place in the area. We were directed here. What a great choice. We went back twice more for breakfast and I went back for lunch before heading home. It is a bit hard to find but we'll worth the find.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We were actually on our way to Dairy Queen, when we saw this little diner behind it. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner all day so it sounded like a better deal. I had the eggs, corn beef hash, bacon and grits meal and it was oh so good! Normally I can't find good hash anywhere so I was especially surprised when it turned out to be delicious. Definitely will visit again on the next St. Augustine trip.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Right off I95. Easy to find. We ordered the gyro sandwich and the hotdawg plate with two sabretts. My hubby and I split the two. Each came with a side. He likes his fries extra crispy and they did a good job. Waitress staff was friendly and quick!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Read good reviews so I figured we'd give it a try. It is a little hard to find...a true roadside diner but behind the dairy queen and shell gas station. Good, solid food all around. Better than average cheeseburger, corned beef hash, French toast, hash browns, fries, omelette, home fries. All cooked to order and fresh! Glad we stopped. We got a good meal without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We came to lunch with another couple and we all ordered different items from the menu. Our wonderful lunches all arrived at the same time and was hot and well cooked! The waitress came to was see if everything was ok and we needed something else several times during our visit. The owner, Blondie, came to our table and spoke with us also. We will come again when we visit St. Augustine.