“Special dinner ”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I come here whenever we are in Saint Augustine
The food never disappoints nor does the waitstaff
Fantastic experience every time
The specials are not be overlooked nor are their signature steaks
Awesome experience every time you must check this place out

Write a ReviewReviews (2,064)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here nearly 4 years ago and was really looking back to returning to St. Augustine and going, once again, to Collage. It certainly didn't disappoint!!! From the fresh whole garlic spread to the dessert, everything was divine!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took my Mother out tonight for dinner. Reserved on Open Table. Arrived 15min early. Greeted by the Lovely Megan. Who quickly got us seated after offering us some Ice Water and the wine menu while we waited a short 2-3 minutes for a table to be cleared and reset (beautifully set I might add). Our waitress (whose name I can’t remember but she was tall and pretty with dark hair.) was very courteous and knowledgeable. She promptly explained the specials and took our drink orders (wine and beer).

We ordered:

Corn Bisque which was tantalizing. Creamy and sweet with a crunchy surprise. (couldn’t get a photo as it was gone too quick.

Burrata which was a piece of art on a plate.
The different flavor accents between the Jam and the raspberry compote and candied nuts were perfect with the burrata. It was cold and flavorful. Also gone too quick for a photo unfortunately.

And now the Mains.

Diver caught Scallops: What can I say. I have never had scallops this good and my mother seconds my opinion. First they are huge. Second they are plenty. The creamy sauce and the mixture of ingredients on which they are bedded is a masterpiece.

Lobster Ravioli. Perfectly cooked. Sauce was to die for. Another gorgeous and delectable dish.

Unfortunately we had no room for dessert this time. But next time it will surely be a battle between fiddle faddle and the toasted coconut Icecream.

The service was perfect. Atmosphere was accommodating and warm. Staff were on point. Food was absolutely awesome.

I highly recommend and I will be back for sure.

Keep it up Collage. You are doing it absolutely right.

Get in my Belly!!!!! and it did.....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is an outstanding small intimate restaurant that is quite romantic. We were served by Victoria who did an exceptional job and was extremely attentive. They start the meal with a wonderful Tuscan Bread served with roasted garlic and a basil infused oil. The oil was off the charts. I chose the Cornish Game Hen and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. As it was a special occasion they also served a cake. The evening was perfect and I give this establishment a huge thumbs up!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Elegant, small high-end restaurant with excellent food and good service. One the few restaurants that still practice the lost art of crumbing. Reservations essential. Highly recommended.