“Fine Dinning at its Best”
Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 645 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The Collage Restaurant is rated very high on TripAdvisor and it is well deserved. They only serve wine and beer for adult beverages, so i recommend you go up the street to the Columbia and have a cocktail if you wish. That is what we did. Then back to the Collage for a wonderful meal. I had the rack of lamb and my wife had the veal dish. Both were out of this world delicious. A must stop for fine dinning

1  Thank 942ray
Write a ReviewReviews (2,075)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

My wife and I celebrated our 10th anniversary here and it was as fabulous as all our friends who had been there promised. Although parking was a bit of a challenge, it was worth the walk. This is a small but very charming place. From the moment we entered until we left, we were treated like royalty. Our server was extremely professional and friendly. Seating was reasonably well-spaced for such a small place. Lighting was perfect for an intimate dinner. Acoustics were surprisingly good for such an old building. The food was fantastic tasting and beautifully presented. This is truly one of those special experiences where one really gets what one pays for. We shall definitely return!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Ninjaneer1
Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife and I went to Collage for our 2nd-anniversary dinner and plan on going again whenever we are in St. Augustine. When we first got there the wait was over 2 hours so we put our name in and went to another spot to get drinks and people watch. I definitely recommend calling ahead instead of doing a walk-in if you go. When we came back at 9:30 we only had to wait 5 mins or so to be seated.

The menu is pricey, but there was not one single item we didn't like. The food was so incredible. The meat melted in your mouth and the seafood was perfectly cooked. Our waitress was attentive and made sure we always had drinks. And because we told them we were celebrating our anniversary they brought us out an anniversary dessert free of charge.

Overall we spent about an hour and a half here and enjoyed every minute. The atmosphere was perfect and romantic. I can't recommend this enough for a fancy romantic dinner.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

When people ask us our favorite place in the general Jacksonville area, this is it. Been here many times and it NEVER disappoints. The food and service are always off of the charts. You need to get a reservation well in advance if you plan to eat here though. Some weekends they are booked weeks in advanced. It’s that good. It’s worth it.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate my husband’s birthday while we were visiting St. Augustine and decided on Collage. We made a reservation from the Trip Advisor website even though it was midweek and we’re glad we did; it is a small, intimate place and people were being turned away. My husband started with the heirloom tomato salad and said that he had never had a salad that good. Our waiter said it would be off the menu soon as the tomatoes were going out of season. I started with the escargot as recommended by other reviewers and it was delicious. For my entreé I had the lobster ravioli and it did not disappoint either. My husband ordered the shrimp and scallops and also enjoyed those. The service was excellent and the manager came by our table a couple of times and also had a cake with a candle (no singing thank goodness) sent out to celebrate.