“Mexican”

Casa Maria Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #208 of 638 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casa Maria Authentic Mexican Cuisine opened in 2009, and it is named after our co-owner and sister, Maria. All of our authentic Mexican dishes are made-to-order from the freshest ingredients. Savor our homemade salsa, guacamole, and chips. All vegetables, chicken, fish, pork, and beef are prepared from scratch in our kitchen. Choose from more than 50 brands of tequila and take advantage of our great daily drink specials! Let our amazing staff whisk your tastebuds into a truly inspiring Mexican experience. If you are ever craving the best Mexican cuisine in the St. Augustine area, look no further than Casa Maria Authentic Mexican Restaurant!
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with my husband at our local Mexican restaurant. I ordered the stuffed

avocado and the burrito, burrito and beans were great but the avocado was just ok. My husband ordered the fajita quesadilla and it was very good!

Alma C, Owner at Casa Maria Mexican Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. We work every day to provide the best service and for customers to be satisfied with the service.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My wife and I had dinner here on Sunday Oct 29th.Great meal, the food was served hot and tasted great!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Cute restaurant, very nice people. Interesting salsa... we had San Diego burritos which were very tasty. The guacamole needed something, kind of bland. Garlic and cilantro, which the salsa needed too. Coronas were cold and served with lime.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Seems these folks like to really apply the smelly cleaning compound which totally overpowers the place. This used to be a top Mexican Restaurant in this area but it seems to have slipped a bit ... maybe because my taste buds are overwhelmed by the smell ... not sure. My favorite dish is the Carnitas but they recently changed the recipe and it is not quite as good as before. Give it a try ... if you can get past the sweet smell.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

There was nothing noteworthy about this place. I ordered a vegetable quesadilla which was just a soft taco rolled around some veggies. Next to it was a pile of lettuce topped with onion. The food was barely average. Atmosphere was kind of dark and dreary. Service was good and my friends liked their margaritas. Located in a strip mall so parking is easy although I won't be returning.