“What a blast!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Conquistador Speedboat Thrill Ride & Tour

El Conquistador Speedboat Thrill Ride & Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Conquer the nation's oldest port on a 30 or 60-minute, thrilling, hi-speed expedition. Enjoy an entertaining thrill ride & tour aboard the El Conquistador Speedboat, focusing on St. Augustine, Florida's maritime heritage, history, landmarks, authentic stories and local marine life. Departing from St. Augustine Municipal Marina, this fun and exhilarating, narrated ride, is appropriate for children (with parents/guardians), teenagers, individuals, couples, families, history buffs...and anyone who enjoys being on the water!
Jacksonville, Florida
“What a blast!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

We wanted something fun to do on the water with our kids. We went with 2 other families and had a blast!
The speed, the views, and even the unique opportunity to be up, close, and personal with dolphin created a fun and unique adventure. Our kids were in awe.
We can't say enough about the friendly and knowledgeable staff, the boat, and overall experience.
El Conquistador was well worth it!

Visited July 2011
3 Thank ndirish1021

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So fun!! Great views and sights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

This was a great ride, something I had not done before in St. Augustine. I went with friends and it was really great, we saw lots of dolphins right near the boat and a bald eagle! It was a great way to cool off on a hot day. Well worth it!!! My friends went to one closer to sunset and said it was beautiful too so I hope I get to go back to do that one too. The crew was great and I loved the music! I live in Jacksonville but felt like I was on vacation. It was great to learn some about the history from the water's point of view. Great experience.

Visited June 2011
3 Thank Michelle K
Murrells Inlet
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A terrific experience that you should not miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

On a recent visit to St Augustine my wife and I heard about the El Conquistador Speedboat and decided to take a ride. Being senior citizens and never having gone on anything like this before we didn't know quite what to expect. Well, what a pleasant surprise. Not only was the trip exciting but also educational. The captain and crew were very courteous and saw to our comforts. The speaker and music added to the fun. Our favorite part of the trip was the 'donut holes'. It truly is a thrill ride and not to be missed.

Visited April 2011
3 Thank GeorgeFMurrellsInlet
Flagler beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Wild and Wonderful Ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

I didn't really know what to expect, but I can tell you with all sincerity, that this was definitely the best part of my Florida vacation. The crew made sure we were seated comfortably in big cushy seats and then the engine revs up and off you go. The Rolling Stones were playing, "Start it Up," and I felt this very happy excited feeling come over me. The ride just kept getting better and better as we went driving along the riverways and coastline. The breeze cools you off and we saw dolphins jumping. It was so cool to see surfers catching waves from the deeper side of the sea. The crew continually made sure our needs were being met, so there was no need to worry about a thing. Everyone on board was laughing and smiling and it felt like a really good long ride and worth every penny. I went on the boat with two young boys, my grandsons, and they had a smile ear to ear the entire time. If you want to cool off and feel awesome, you've got to try this, it was worth every penny. In fact, I want to do it again

Visited July 2011