“Easy pick”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Quality pizza at a reasonable price. Mixture of locals and tourists. It’s connected to a gas station so you can get your gas and a pack of smokes all in one stop :)

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I stopped in here for a quick pizza slice before our drive home. The slice was huge and it was so good. The crust was done to perfection and plenty of cheese. Wish we could have stayed longer but next time we come to St. Augustine, we are going to stop in here for dinner. Since the pizza was so good, I'd love to try their entrees! Our server was also very nice!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this pizzeria since we were across the street at the chocolate factory. We were promptly seated and asked for our drink order. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. The pizza was awesome. It had alot of toppings and meat on it, it was straight from the oven, the crust was perfectly crispy. My husband being a picky eater did not complain at all, which is almost rare. Next time we are in town, We will gladly return.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza was very good both quality, size and price but the place a bit cold.
We followed Trip Advisor recommendations but next time in St Augustine we will opt for a restaurant in the main area.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I only had the Calzone but that was more than enough, it's a large order enough for two. I had to bring other half home. Priced just right for the portion I received......a must try!!! Would visit again for sure!