“Can't believe I've missed this one for so long”
Review of Savannah Sweets

Savannah Sweets
Ranked #8 of 46 Dessert in St. Augustine
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We've been coming to St. Augustine frequently for years and somehow have never been in this place. It blows Kilwin's out of the water in terms of candy/fudge selection. No ice cream, but that's no big deal.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018

My family and I always look for candy stores, fudge shops, ice cream places, etc, when we travel. This was another great candy store that we found and it was worth checking out.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Walked in and the overwhelming smell of sweets is so amazing. The store is not large or too small. They carry sugar-free for those who require it. The prices are high and was shocked at some of the items. I did purchase a few things that were good but have had better. I actually would go again but I like going to the original store in Savannah.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Stopped in here one evening, and the young man and young woman working the counter were delightful. I had to try the pralines, and am so glad that I did! The plain traditional were my favorite. I also tried the pralines dipped in chocolate, and though very good I prefer the plain - I can taste the real cream and butter in the plain. I also tried the caramel pecan paws, but found them to be rather bland. I definitely recommend the traditional pralines!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Can't visit St. Augustine without dropping by Savannah Sweets and picking up a few of their pralines. So yummy! The other confections are just as delicious as well and the staff is super friendly and helpful when asking about the many options of the sweets available in the shop.