“Awsome experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Belding, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Not only LOTS of alligators, but several other animals as well. Got there just in time to see a handler feed the alligators. Very enjoyable!

• Polish first
Mashpee, Massachusetts
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Educational and Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

We were not sure what to expect from the Alligator Farm. After reading several reviews and receiving recommendations from the owner of the condo we are renting we decided visit.
We had a wonderful time. This is a zoological park with information on the 23 crocodilia species in the world. They have several feeding demonstrations a day and shows on a variety of topics every hour, all are well worth your time. If you are looking for Alligator wrestling this is not for you but if you want an fun educational experience you will not be disappointed.
I would plan on spending 3 to 4 hours here, you will need that much time if you take in the shows. There is a snack bar on site and outdoor tables

Jacksonville, Florida
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Lots of teeth, and not just for kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

One of the best-kept secrets in Northeast Florida. This facility has at least one of every type of croc or alligator in the world, with lots of close-up interactions, lectures, etc.

We took my nephews/nieces there to kill some time, and it turned out to be one of the highlights of the vacation! Very interesting for both children and adults.

A must if you are a zoo or animal person, and in the area.

Southbury, Connecticut
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“I was amazed by all the wildlife especially”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

the rookery. I am an amateur photographer and could not believe how up close and personal you can be with the water birds. In one single visit I saw several different species. I plan on returning in April as there will be hatchlings to see. From what I understand, the birds are there because the alligators take care of the bird's predators. Life is very symbiotic. I will never use the expression "bird brain" again. It truly is amazing. Now, I haven't mentioned the rest of the farm. It is well kept and clean. I did read some reviews that mentioned bugs and smell. I did not notice either. My recommendation is to go and see the place for yourself. It's well worth it and one of a kind.

Howey in the hills
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Well worth the time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

My wife and I went to the farm on Thursday and had a great time. It was awesome to see all the different types of crocodiles and alligators on exhibit. This is a must see attraction if you visit St. Augustine.