“Nice Coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 10 January 2018

While moving in St. Augustine, we had stopped at Starbucks. The restaurant offered nice chai latte. We enjoyed the chai with sandwiches.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Great staff here. Very friendly and accurate. We walked over from our hotel. Watch the traffic, lots of folks in a rush to get to work.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I'm a former starbucks employee and frankly I'm about ready to offer my services as a consultant. I feel like every time I come into Starbucks and order a latte, it's never made properly, and this visit was no different. The barista obviously drops the shots on top of the syrup, and never swirls the shots into the syrup to incorporate them, instead just dumping the milk on top. This makes the head of the drink flavorless, and the bottom of the drink syrupy...it really just comes down to the barista being lazy.
I don't know why this is my experience whenever I visit starbucks anymore, considering when I was employed by the Siren, I never made drinks in this manner. It's extremely frustrating.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Great location right off the interstate and less than a mile from our hotel (Hampton Inn I-95). We stopped here every day of our vacation. The drive thru line appeared to move much quicker than walking in even with only a few customers inside. The drinks were tasty and the staff were friendly. The location is also very close to the outlets and some other eating places.