“Relaxed”
Review of Old Coast Ales

Old Coast Ales
Ranked #162 of 612 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in at Old Coast Ales on the first night of our vacation here in St. Augustine, and I think we'll be back before we leave. The space was clean, pleasant and relaxing. The beer was very nice, especially the summer and the brown. They have Kombucha, which is always exciting in a brewery, and it was excellent. All in all, Old Coast was exactly what I hope for in a local brewery, a place I feel at home.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband liked all of the beers. I’m 8 1/2 months pregnant so I didn’t partake in any beer drinking but I did order tacos next door at Osprey Taco. They delivered the tacos to me at the brewery. Our dog (huge dog, 90 lbs) was allowed in the brewery too. Clean restrooms, not a lot of parking but worth visiting!!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Title says it all. Tried a few others and this place has the best. Always like to visit a small brewery that a brewer is there working. Awesome place. Awesome beer!! A must visit if in St. Augustine or even if passing thru.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Friendly staff, moderate size bar area, good selection of lighter beers. Paired with Tacos from Osprey Tacos next door. Found the red ale to be very flavorful. They have a great arrangement of being able to take beer or tacos back and forth. They have a shuffleboard and ping pong area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of beers. Always changing. Comfortable seating, outdoors or in. Clean. Knowledgeable staff. Bonus of being dog friendly. Bring food in or order from Osprey Tacos next door.