“So many beers!”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Ranked #182 of 645 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We had a great time here, tried several beers we never had before. Connick was great with recommendations and the other bartenders were friendly and helpful too! This is a good place to stop and relax if you like beer. A nice place to get out of the heat for a while.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were touring St. Augustine, going to different bars and restaurants. We finally stumbled upon this place. It’s sort of a hidden gem. If you like beer, go here...if not keep walking. I guess they serve food, but we were never offered any menus or anything. For me, it’s not anything special, but again, I’m not much of a beer drinker.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This felt like a secret place we ran into! It’s tucked in a hallway; super cool! The bartender was great! We had a couple of different beers wonderful time!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

On the main street, mostly. Not big size. Decent menu selection. Plastic silverware. Ok portions. Good fresh wraps. Good A/C.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Strolling down St. George street around lunch time we found Rendezvous. They had a great selection of beer from around the world. The food was good (meatball sub) but it was a small portion (like subway 6 inch) for the price paid it was not worth the value for me.