“Lunch”

Ranked #188 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

They serve a top quality chili dog and the fries could not be fresher. Actually from the frier to you in 30 seconds. Any hot dog lover will not be disappointed

Reviewed 3 August 2016

My husband is always searching for a great hot dog like he used to get at Nathan's in New York. Well this is it. Hazels has what he has been looking for. A delicious NY style hot dog with that snap when you bite into it. The French fries are also excellent. Not the same style as Nathan's, but exceptional. You place your order at the window pay and wait until your food is ready. Every order is freshly made so you get your hot dogs and fries steaming hot. You can take your food home, eat in your car or eat outside at one of the picnic tables. Hazels is not a restaurant but more like a stationary food truck. One criticism guys-How about some brown spicy mustard?

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Hazels is always amazing and a must-stop visit for my family when we are in the area. Fresh food every time. Choose from many different hotdogs types and their hand cut fries. Try it!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband and I love these little "hole in the wall" finds and this one did not disappoint. We had passed this place many times and said we'd stop one day. Well we made a special trip this time and are so glad we did. The service was fast - not the friendliest guy at the window but it was nearly 100' outside and he was dealing with a very long line of people. Food was ready quickly and prices were reasonable - I think it was like $8 for the two of us. Hotdog chili is awesome - it contains beans but not the big black ones that some chili has. And the dog was just plain delicious; I got mine with cheese and slaw. My husband got the fries and they were also very good - seemed to be real potatoes - not frozen. We will definitely go back again as often as we are able.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Spicy dogs and fresh cut fries. Oh my happy mouth
Best in town for a quick lunch. Ice cream Available