“Stay in Tampa bay”
other travellers have booked this property
front the resort
Tikibar
beach
bushgardens Tampa on 15 min
waterpark orlando on 95 min
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alice L
“Stay in Tampa bay”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The house was very clean and very comfortable. The location was on the bay and small nice beach. I would rent again at this place.

_lizzet_g...
Dallas, Texas
“Owner will find a way to keep your deposit!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

BE CAREFUL!! Dirty house( not sure what happened, read the previous reviews and it said otherwise) Dirty laundry left in rooms, and they find ways to keep your deposit. On the manual they leave for you to read it clearly states that you have to report any complaints on the cleaning and /or any damages you find; so I did. (Mostly, it was because I did not want to be blamed for a good list of damages that were noted and I was simply doing what the owner instructed to do in their own manual ) Well, maybe I shouldn't have done that because the owner got Offended. Long story short: they ended up blaming me for something I know we did not do and kept my deposit due to simply following what the owners themselves asked for . If they don't want to hear complaints , then why ask right?

Management Response
7 Aug 2017
I don t think we have to solve our problem over a review but just want to tell you that I don t have your damagedeposit. It is on hold by tripadvisor untill we have an agreement. I ask $50 damagedeposit. That is really low. All owners in our resort ask $200 and up.
I am really sorry you don t want to find a solution. I am open for any suguestion and what is $50. .
I would have been happy with a small amount.
You give me a full list of complains but what I said was damaged by you was not on that list.
You give me a verry bad review and I knew you would do that.
I rent out for 9 years now and all my review are verry good. Think future guests will know what is true and not
Hope this can be solved afther all
war1today
Connecticut
“The great and the not so great ”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We are a family of five and stayed in this rental for a week in June. The home itself is gorgeous and luxurious and offers views of the bay and dock behind the unit. There are three bedrooms as well as a pull out queen sofa in the living room. There is a lot of space with three bedrooms, living room, dining area, kitchen, 2.5 bathrooms, a couple of porches... an affordable and luxurious accommodation for a family or small group. The not so good are two things: 1) you have access to the complex facilities which include a couple of pools, grills and fitness center, as well as a small beach. This is all good to have but all are rendered nearly unusable due to biting, blood sucking bugs that are in attack mode once you step out of your house. We walked to the fitness center which is a little less than 1/4 mile and I would have 4 or 5 of them on my legs. Tried a second time thinking it was just bad timing and happened again so ended up driving to fitness room thereafter. Also began using bug spray but had little affect. The kids went to the pools but would jump in the water to avoid them only to have them all over any area not in the water like their heads. Could not use grills because of the bugs. And 2) Tampa is rather spread out so the drives from Ruskin tend to be an hour or more with traffic and there is little to do in Ruskin area. Clearwater beach was 90 minutes for us each way and Busch Gardens was 45-60 minutes each way. None of the negatives are the fault of this rental; just two experiences we had that affected our stay. We also had problems with cable, reception was bad and mostly not watchable. Contacted Muriel and she said this happens after storms and gave me someone to call. I called this gentleman who told me I need to call cable company to set up appointment - not something I should have to do as a renter so no cable for the week which was okay as we were out most of the time.

Lindcha
Nashville, Tennessee
“Home away from home!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We thought our vacation was ruined due to tropical storm,however, the townhouse was so comfortable, so big. There was room for everybody to spread out and enjoy the rain and the amazing waterfront views from the 4 balconies of this beautiful townhome. We watched movies, played board games, cooked some good food and made the best of being rained in. The townhome was very well stocked, clean, and organized. Muriel went out of her way to ensure we were comfortable. I cannot thank her enough. The rain lifted and we were able to enjoy the many outdoor activities available on property (jet ski and fishing) as well as visiting Universal Studios and Siesta Key Beach which was a short distance away. Would definitely rent this property again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Waterfront
Liked least: Stairs
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing