“BED BUGS GALORE DONT EVER STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Riviera Beach
“BED BUGS GALORE DONT EVER STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

There were beg bugs everywhere and as you lay on the bed you feel them crawling ALL over you and they bite they hell out of you, then the next morning I woke up with itchy red bites ALL over me! ruined my vacation thats for DAMN sure!!! damn indians need to learn HOW to CLEAN! im so pissed i could scream!!!

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank vacationloveee
travelodgewestpalm, Webmaster at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry about your encounter with bedbugs, I’m sure this was a horrible experience.

Thanks for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bedbugs in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to any necessary extermination.\

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
austin, tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Not everyone who comes to this affluent region wants luxury accommodations, and budget hotels are hard to find. This property is clean, nicely landscaped, and well-lit. Pleasant pool and green seating area. The rooms are small, but they have flat screen tvs and contemporary furnishings. Very clean. I could not believe this was a Travelodge compared to some seedy ones we've found around the country, Drawbacks for some would be that breakfast is minimal compared to something like a LaQuinta, but better than others in its class. Neighborhood you drive through might be dicey for some, but the immediate area is fine. I appreciate it being here.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kissimmee, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Was in the area on business and thought Travelodge had a good reputation. Made a bad mistake. Place was DEPLORABLE. Only stayed one night. Room was dirty, smelly, overpriced and unable to fully close front door. THe company has no Quality standards if they allow something like this to represent them.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bob M
Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was informed of your report of being unable to fully close the front door in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to it’s repair.

Glasgow
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I chose this hotel due to its location near the I95, West Palm Beach Airport ( 7 miles) and the beaches, about three miles.
The flier I picked up said it had been recently remodelled but I have to ask when the flier was printed! The room was tired and had a stale smell.
The mainly Indian origin staff were very pleasant and accommodating, the bed seemed clean, and the continental breakfast was standard, cereal, bread, jelly, coffee etc.
There are no restaurants on site but there is a Wendy's across the road and within a couple of miles there is the normal choice of eateries.
Should I return to the area, sadly, I would seek alternative accommodation!

Room Tip: Situated on a busy road so choose a room to the rear.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank cruachan
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that the location was a convenient one for you.

• Staff members received our commendation for the courteous, pleasant, accommodating manner in which they treated you, our valued guest.

• Staff members received my personal commendation for the courteous, pleasant, accommodating manner in which they treated you, our valued guest.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Palm Bay, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

This room was a bargain via Expedia. Nice cleaning staff. Ok room - nothing special. But BEDBUGS! I was chilling on the bed after a day at work looking stuff up on my iPad. Something caught my eye ... a bug crawling toward me on the white sheet. iPad search confirmed it: bedbug! So I slept all night on top of the ripped comforter (I swear looked like a knife slashed it! Slept in my sweatpants, socks, and long sleeves. Woke at 2 AM to see another bedbug. Woke and went to work. Decided to stick it out 1 more night since I already paid for the room. Bought some anti lice/mite/bedbug spray and headed back. As I drove through the lot to my room I noticed many a shady looking person. Got a slummy ghetto feeling. Hurried to room and fumigated bed. Am now lying on comforter writing this and happy to know ill never return to this creepy gross place!

Room Tip: Stay away. Stay VERY away.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank KellBob
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you like the cleaning staff.

• Maintenance was notified of your report of bedbugs in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to any needed extermination.

• Management was approached about your report of passing what you termed shady looking people in the parking lot. Ways in which to make our valued guests feel more secure were discussed.

• Security was approached about making sure that people in our parking lot are there legitimately, that is actual valued guests of our establishment.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riviera Beach
Travel Inn Riviera
#2 of 4 in Riviera Beach
3.2 km away
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,071 reviews

Been to Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm? Share your experiences!