“kids like the butter cheese crust”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #63 of 138 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 January 2017

kids like the butter cheese crust and the drive thru is family oriented. simple cheese and pepperoni pizza.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

The lead-in question is a bit grand for a pizza place. While this was definitely not the epitome of haute cuisine I've ever eaten, they make a damned good pizza pie. While I was born and brought up in up-state New York, the epicenter of great Italian foods, the thing I liked about their pizza was, it was fresh and well put together. I like their new location too. Only about a hundred yards from their old location, but the store stands out.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

My mom and I had gotten really great service at this location when we had ordered a pizza there. The store is clean and they had some table and chairs to sit and eat which we had done. They had just opened their new building and its really nice. I defintley would frequent this one again.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

I tried the pizza and it wasn't anything to brag about. The sauce lacked soul and flavor. I'm not sure what all the hype was about.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Great pizza and salads. Really good prices and service. Never had a bad meal. They always have found and pizza specials.