14 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$281
eDreamsUS$284
Orbitz.comUS$281
All reviews big shout making sure in december growing pains following morning have a good time food is excellent blue team birthday celebration bowling alley red snapper italian restaurant sugar cane lobby bar coffee shop entertainment team water park
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

The hotel is not finished yet.Only one building out of four is being used and I’m not sure if all of the rooms in that building are finished. The hotel may be spectacular when it's complete, at this point it's disappointing.The staff is spectacular and goes above and beyond to accommodate guests.The Blue Team,especially Tyson,Kino,Biggie Don,Coco & Scott went out of their way to interact with guests and made up for hotel shortcomings.Jason & Courtney at the pool bar mix some awesome drinks.As mentioned earlier, the hotel is far from finished.The lobby looks like a 5 star hotel but when you step out the back door to the patio and pool area things are much different.The workmanship on the concrete work is messy with accent paver bricks covered in concrete, concrete flat work poorly done and uneven.Other workmanship issues were evident in our room. Mortar and paint spills on the floors and trim.The bathroom had a loose wire hanging down in the shower shelf, the outlet by the sink didn’t work and the interior of the toilet enclosure hadn’t been painted. I even noticed our room door had hinge plates with only 1 screw holding them to the wall.Overall the hotel looked in worse shape than some of the older ones we have stayed in.We traveled in a group of 10 and we all agreed, of all the all-inclusive hotels we have stayed at, this was the best food.All this being said, we had a great time. The lack of guests and staff made up for the hotel short comings.

4  Thank Jhumms
CustomerServiceOcean, sub manager at Ocean Coral Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

DEAR GUEST,

Firstly, we want to thank you on behalf of Ocean Coral Spring by H10 by the time it has taken you to share your comments with us about their past experiences here at the same time, to help us to improve our level of service which has been taken to special emphasis on these areas of opportunities you mentioned in your valuable comments.

We will be happy if you give us the opportunity to once again offer our services and to show them an unforgettable holiday.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2020

Although still under construcion our stay was awesome. Great food friendly staff comfortable rooms lovely property. We intend to revisit for Christmas.chef Roberts was the best...it was my birthday and they made me feel special.i will be telling my friends to visit

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank D8594LUaudreym
CustomerServiceOcean, sub manager at Ocean Coral Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Receive our most cordial greetings,

On behalf of our Hotel we thank you for choosing us, it is a pleasure to have had here in our property and that you enjoyed the most!!! Comments like this help us to get better and better every day. Knowing the level of satisfaction we have achieved in our guests motivates us to continue working and overcome every day our services.

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I were not advised prior to going that this resort was in a soft opening. We are seasoned travelers and in my opinion this resort should NOT have booked guests for at least the next 6 weeks. The only finished amenity was the pool. We encountered closed restaurants, dirty rooms, leaking ceilings, limited menus in one of the 3 available restaurants ( hamburgers or pulled pork!, No change in menu in the available restaurants ...no light bulbs in- room lamp, 3 days to get a bucket of ice ( and then 6 cubes came in a soup bowl). I could go on but why bother. If you can overlook everything but the beautiful poll, this place may be for you. Otherwise, if you want what you're going to pay for, you might want to book 6 months from now. That's how long it's going to take to finish this resort.i was also at the front desk when I overheard them tell a client over the phone, that the resort would be finished over the weekend!!!
Soft opening, my butt. Nothing's open!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank carolgM5338OM
CustomerServiceOcean, sub manager at Ocean Coral Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2020

DEAR GUEST,

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

We have been to many resorts in the Caribbean and Ocean Coral Spring was the most memorable place we have been so far. The entertainment team was friendly, fun and always eager to make all of the guests participate in different activities. Bryan is one blue team crew member that stood out because he went out of his way to ensure guests were having a good time. My nephews especially enjoyed dancing and playing with him throughout our trip. The hotel also offered babysitting and my nephews still talk about how much fun they had with Nyanka at the water park. The food was excellent and especially the New Years Eve buffet where they really went out of their way to make it look good and offered a wide variety of food. Although the resort is still under construction I did not feel like it took away from my experience. I enjoyed my vacation so much I already plan to return soon with my friends this time.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 19 January 2020

This resort is still under construction. I would say it's 60-70% built. That being said, you can wait until it's completed before you book if you need everything to be perfect but be prepared to pay at least 3 times the price. It's nice to be able to enjoy such a nice place at a rebate right now. The section of the hotel that is finished is very nice. Yes, there are issues but they are taken care of instantly, and by instantly, I mean someone was at our door within 2 minutes of our call. The staff works extremely hard to make sure you are well taken care of. I have to mention Tiyo at the privilege check-in, Ryan and Raymond the butlers, Soso, Tania, Jason, Wayne and Westley Ann at the pool bar, Delario and Peter the hilarious lifesavers, Coco and the whole AMAZING blue team (entertainment team), the sweetie pie who made my latte at the coffee shop every morning (so sorry I forget your name), the servers in the 5 wonderful restaurants, the Client services management group (Uriel and Carolina among others) and the security (Robert) literally everywhere, and many more...
The food and drinks that were prepared and served to us with such dedication and care was so very good!
The room was luxurious with a great view. Cleaning was done meticulously every day and the mini bar was always full.
The quality of the daily shows was amazing, including synchronized swimmers, contortionists, multiple gymnasts, signers and dancers.
We have come home with nothing but great memories and will definitely be going backI. Thankfully I am an H10 Premium member so I have good rates.

2  Thank joseem780