“Don't bother”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #113 of 171 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Description: Visit your Port Charlotte Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered online for delivery and followed the status of our order. It was Sunday nite and the ordered went out for delivery at 10:34 and was delivered at 11:10pm. By then the pizza wasn't even lukewarm. The cheese was hardened and nasty. Our delivery address was less than 5 miles away. It was most unpleasant.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Very friendly service. I placed my order for pick up easily on the phone. Pizza was pretty good for a chain restaurant . . . the kids liked it.

I was way turned off when I paid with a card and the machine asked me if I wanted to add 15%, 18%, or 20% tip. They also had a no tip button. Since when do you tip 20% for a carry out meal? Would they do this at Mc Donalds? I had not seen or tasted my pizza, but they want 20%? I found this very rude. I'm happy to drop a buck or two in a tip jar at pizza places, chinese places, etc. But the boldness of asking for 20% before you've had a chance to judge the product is beyond me.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Standard Domino's pizza place. Can be superb on some days and ho-hum on others. My wife and child like the chicken dishes. I get thin crust with marinara sauce. The" any two or more for $5.99" is a great deal and can feed a family relatively cheaply.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We ordered a GF pizza for pickup and asked for extra cheese on it. Hard to believe we didn't ask for only half cheese. Very cheap on their toppings. Hate paying extra only to find out we get LESS than a regular amount. GF crust was cardboardy and not worth it. I'll definitely go elsewhere in the future.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is our local Domino's and we order from them a couple times a month. Sometimes we pick up and sometimes get it delivered. We use the online app often and thats great. I am always impressed by how accurate their orders are and by how quickly they get the food ready. Great location.

Date of visit: August 2016