“Would not special order...!”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #122 of 165 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Why wouldn't they make me a medium thin crust....?I was told it would mess with their numbering system...What the hell does that mean ? All they had to do is pound the crust on the medium! So I had to buy the large that I didn't want...! I hope the franchiser reads this! I'm going back to hungry Harry's!!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Not sure of the bad reviews here but our experiences have been opposite. We get delivery about once a week and love their pizza. It's priced great and they are always running great specials. We haven't been dissapointed yet. For chain style pizza, this blows dominos and Pizza Hut out of the water. Just wish they would add a stuffed crust. Overall, our go to delivery place after a long day at work when we don't feel like cooking or going out to eat.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

I called and let them know i was very unsatisfied with my food. They were extreamly understanding and put it on my tab for a free large pizza! Thanks papa johns i appreciate that!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We had never tried Papa John's pizza before and thought the crust was horrible and the toppings very sparse. We have several non-chain pizza places in town and will continue to patronize them.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We decided to try this place again. First time it was good, second time it wasn't. However, we were taken in by their ads with Peyton.
Called and ordered a pizza. Went to pick it up. No one around. Manager in the back. Counter person in bathroom. Finally, waited on and told pizza not read "it'll be five minutes." After 10 minutes they say they've been having oven problems (why didn't they tell me) and it'll be a little longer.
You would think if there was a problem with the oven they would check the pizza, but they did not. Pizza was put in box. Decided I would ask to see this pizza. It was BURNT.
They did offer to make another. Really? Want to spend an afternoon at the Pizzeria?

Never again.