“Drive thru was fast”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #9 of 10 Quick Bites in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American
Description: At Wendy's in Punta Gorda, FL we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Punta Gorda, FL hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Order was what I ordered just like any Wendy's.Foot was hot and I got the single combo with cheese. Drive thru was fast and it was 5:00pm

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We didn't actually have burgers but their delicious stuffed baked potatoes. And I learned from my friend the "Senior Drink" is free soda! Their fancy soda machine takes some getting used to......just touch the button to select the type of soda you want.......and there are LOTS of choices. Then pick the actual soda and put your cup under the nozzle and press the pour button. Nice dining area though it needs someone to wipe tables but that's typical of a fast food place. We just loved the location right next to the entrance to I75 South. The place isn't very big and has a very small ordering area which was pretty crowded when we left at about 2 pm.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch. Long wait. Server was rude. Food was cold by the time we got to the window. Fries were half full...dissapointed.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The bathroom was really dirty. The toilet didn't flush and toilet paper was on the floor. It was so bad, that we decided to not eat there.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I ordered a plain hamburger no bun no nothing (my puppy need to eat too) and #6 Spicy Chicken sandwich. the bun fell apart on me and the sandwich ended up being a tossed salad with burger sloppy mess. Being a glutern for punishment I tried again in it was thre same so I have taken this Wendys off my fast food list

Date of visit: January 2017