“Strip Mall Surprise”

Add it.
Massimos Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #107 of 393 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We happened to stop in as we were passing through on our way to Orlando. We were lucky to find this spot. We were all pleasantly surprised at how good our food was. Granted we didn't try it all, it was one stop, so this review is based on that stop. I had a side of meatballs which was really good .. Sometimes things are so salty or just "fake" tasting, or "been there, done that" but this was really good. My daughter had a sub which was like a Philly Cheese steak. She was full and talked me into taking what was left, telling me how good it was and how tender the meat was. She was right, it was really good! And a good size, she could only eat half.

We ordered at the counter and they brought the food to us and picked up the trays when we left. We will surely stop by again when in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Their pizzas pretty good my opinion they're crushed can be a little tough at times otherwise there are Italian dishes like they're big ziti and spaghetti are all pretty good for the price of the place is busy they do a good business don't go in a hurry but if you're looking for a decent meal for the money they're a good choice.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Ordered 2 pepperoni pizzas and 2 dinners for a church family with 1 pizza for me. The pizza dough was nasty... flat tasting and in appearance. They didn't proof it enough. It was like a piece of frozen cardboard and the sauce had no flavor. The dinners were the same...flavorless but I was told the meatballs were good. My biggest disappointment was that they acted like what I was saying had no credence and they told me that they NEVER deviate from their recipe. Say what???? ..that the owner makes everything before they leave and that eating a pizza half hour later. Say what? ??? I've eaten GOOD pizza cold the next day and GOOD pizza is good no matter when you eat it!!! He offered to give me 1 free pizza even though I paid for 2. After hearing his denials about how his product can't be flawed, I declined his offer. WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Good for carryout pizza and pasta. Small area (12 tables) for dining in or waiting for carryout food.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza joint wonderful crust very bold cheesy flavor the sauces is delicious. Advise you don't order pepperoni unless you enjoy spicy and hot I thought it was great.