“Good tasting 24" Pizza”
Review of Anthony's Pizza

Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #154 of 393 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have been here a few times. I was shocked the first time I ordered the 24 incher! It's about the size of my coffee table back home. I can usually manage eating 3 or 4 slices at the other neighborhood Pizza Places. However, I can barely finish 2 slices of these huge "babies". Since then I have taken friends & family there a few times & people can not believe how big this Pizza pie is. OH BTW, it's delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone having a large appetite for Italian Food!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

their hero's are good and well stuffed their pizza is the closes i found to new York pizza i order there on a regular when i do not want to cook cant go wrong with Anthony's

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We ended up at Anthonys on national pizza day and we were happy we did. The pizza was really tasty,nice flavours and huge slices. Definitely recommend to anyone in the PSL area.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

My boyfriend & I LOVE Pizza, so when I moved here we visited all the local Italian restaurant /pizza places. Anthony"s is the BEST, my boyfriend loves there philly cheese steak hot sub. If you love a lot of cheese on your pizza this is the place for you.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

One of the best and most consistent pizza joints I've ever ordered from. Always great! Never had a bad meal here and the staff is always pleasant.