“Good pizza joint ”

Tavola Pizza
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: NY Style Handcrafted Pizza and Local Craft Beers...Open Mic on Wednesday Nights!!!
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We tried Tavola's after being loyal to Ruffinos for 15 yrs. Tavola's puts out a good product as well. Pizza tastes as it should. No increase in spices or imitation tastes that we have found in countless "Pizzerias". Their garlic knots are delicious.

It's nice to have a competitor place to give quality choices to people who truly love a good slice of yum.

1  Thank MrsTlg

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have been coming to eat here for awhile but since the new location opened the service is terrible! This is at least the third time I have been disappointed. The first was when my pizza had different meat than I ordered and tasted rank the next time was because I brought my out of town family here for dinner and the employees were playing hard core music so loud we couldn’t have a conversation and my food came 15 mins after everyone else but the last straw was tonight when my food was delivered 15 mins after my husband had finished eating. I had to inhale my food without a drink since I had finished my drink while my husband ate his food the server was so busy socializing he didn’t even ask or notice that I had no way to wash down my food....nice the employees here have a fun work environment but that will disappear when the restaurant closes because the customer is not coming back...I know I’m not.

2  Thank Joan G
Reviewed 19 May 2018

My family and I have been getting takeout from Tavola since they opened. They have everything from plain pizzas to pizzas with interesting ingredients. Depending on who is cooking, it seems the pizza can come out soggy...other times it's perfect. I always get the Greek salad with chicken. This salad is awesome...all fresh ingredients, grilled chicken is to die for. The food is a bit pricey, but I am willing to pay for the good ingredients. They just need to be a little more consistent, but otherwise, everything has been good.

3  Thank Carly B
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great food made as you watch, great service you'll be glad you stopped.Craft beer and pizza with amazing garlic knots how can you go wrong.

1  Thank Perry M
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Old County pizza is the bomb. Goes down smooth with some craft IPA. Been here a few times, taps changed out often depending on the season. Pizza always good.

1  Thank 541briane