“Busy place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

First the negatives, it was actually too busy and very loud place for me, even hard to hear the person across from you, thought it was rather pricey, average price is $16, even the happy hour rail drink was $4. The food was good, the service was excellent (Jessica L). The place is clean, nicely decorated, called ahead for seating and got in right away.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere, great waiter! Fresh bread with garlic, oregano, red pepper olive oil was very tasty. My basil pesto grilled chicken fusilli was very tasty, but too much pasta and 5 thin slices of chicken buried with halved grape tomatoes. My dad had the pork chop, which was cooked to perfection and garlic mashed potatoes - he said it all was outstanding. My mom had chicken parmesan which she said was very good and my brother had the shrimp and scallops ala vodka, which he said was very good... Shrimp was better than the scallops. In my opinion, the food is good, but overpriced. Yes I would go back for their specials. Fyi, Wine is on the lower end, so I did not drink.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Food was good but the service was lacking. It was close to closing time, so that might have been the problem.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I did not have high expectations that a chain restaurant would provide good Italian but I was pleasantly surprised!

The salad was fresh, tasty and plentiful. I ordered the Arugula Chicken; it was delicious and very moist. I actually took half of the entree home because the portion was so large.

Another diner had a fish dish with scallops and shrimp which he polished off in no time.

Our server, Stephanie, was very efficient and friendly.

BTW, Sign up for their frequent diner program before your first visit. It is quite the deal!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It nice and clean and the staff was friendly. The waiting was a little long but ok. The food nice and hot and came out fast. Was very pleased with everything