“Dinner with my parents”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere, great waiter! Fresh bread with garlic, oregano, red pepper olive oil was very tasty. My basil pesto grilled chicken fusilli was very tasty, but too much pasta and 5 thin slices of chicken buried with halved grape tomatoes. My dad had the pork chop, which was cooked to perfection and garlic mashed potatoes - he said it all was outstanding. My mom had chicken parmesan which she said was very good and my brother had the shrimp and scallops ala vodka, which he said was very good... Shrimp was better than the scallops. In my opinion, the food is good, but overpriced. Yes I would go back for their specials. Fyi, Wine is on the lower end, so I did not drink.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Food was good but the service was lacking. It was close to closing time, so that might have been the problem.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I did not have high expectations that a chain restaurant would provide good Italian but I was pleasantly surprised!

The salad was fresh, tasty and plentiful. I ordered the Arugula Chicken; it was delicious and very moist. I actually took half of the entree home because the portion was so large.

Another diner had a fish dish with scallops and shrimp which he polished off in no time.

Our server, Stephanie, was very efficient and friendly.

BTW, Sign up for their frequent diner program before your first visit. It is quite the deal!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It nice and clean and the staff was friendly. The waiting was a little long but ok. The food nice and hot and came out fast. Was very pleased with everything

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for happy hour and sat at the bar. Immediately, we were greeted and served. Had our drinks and appetizers and enjoyed them completely. Great service and good food. Plenty of parking and easy to get to off St Lucie West Blvd. The two bartenders were on top of their game. Will be back.