“Hit the happy hour ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for happy hour and sat at the bar. Immediately, we were greeted and served. Had our drinks and appetizers and enjoyed them completely. Great service and good food. Plenty of parking and easy to get to off St Lucie West Blvd. The two bartenders were on top of their game. Will be back.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Wanting to step away from the aftermath of our around the clock workload due to Hurricane Irma my Husband & I opted for an Italian meal at Carrabba's ~ Wanting to use up the many gift cards we have received from our grateful guests we attended to during the storm we took full advantage of the call ahead seating option and despite the number of people in the doorway we were quickly greeted & brought to our booth straight away! Within moments we were enjoying cold beverages & warm tasty bread ~ My Husband selected the lasagna while I choose the chicken parmigiana ~ Our salads arrived and served with perfectly portioned flavorful dressings ~ Entrees served here are delightfully large and try as I might, had to box 1/2 of the meal to enjoy another time at home! We thoroughly enjoyed our "quiet time" away and judging by our fellow patrons seated around us in the restaurant ~ they did as well

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We havn't been to Carrabbas for quite a while but chose to go for our anniversary dinner. We were told the wait for a table was 15 to 20 minutes but we were seated within 5 minutes. It might as well have been 20 as we sat and waited for the next 15 before our server arrived. So the service was slow but our bread , soup and entrees came out in well spaced intervals. Cindy, our server was friendly albeit a bit scatty.
Food was good, I highly recommend the Pollo Rosa Maria and my wife enjoyed the Spaghetti with meat sauce. Nothing too wrong with this place, just be ready to be patient with service.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Was so in the mood for pasta and my restaurant choices were in limited supply after hurricane Irma. Sat at bar as they were crazy busy, happy hour going very strong $2 draft beers, had super great service and these ladies were working their buts off. Food hot and fresh, bread not so hot but warm and very good.

1  Thank istrainer1
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

When my girlfriends and I want to "catch-up " we go to Happy hour with half price appetizers and drinks. Always a great time, food is great and the wine is good. Also love the dinners.