“Goodbye Jack"s”
Review of Jack's Pizzeria

Jack's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Jack's Pizzeria Permanently Close.
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I was getting one of the cars washed so I stopped in at Jack's, got a small pizza and over heard him saying he'd sold the place and the people would be making pizza too. I didn't frequent Jack's a lot, it wasn't the most convenient place to stop in my travels, but when I lived in St Lucie West I ate there more. Good pie and old school pizza place.Wish the new folks the best and hope his retirement is good to him.

2  Thank Don G

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Great pizza with personal service. Nothing fancy but I would definitely go back. Pizza was made to order and garlic knots were yummy.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I tried Jack's Pizza several years ago and have been a regular ever since. The most fantastic pizza on the treasure coast. Calzones are superb as well. The sauce Jack makes is to die for. Hats off to Jack!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Outstanding value and the food is great. Jack cooks italian New York style using quality cheese. Portion sizes can feed two. You must try this place.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

My son said its bomb.com lol and its the best in the world!!! It really is so good and actually very cheap $20 fed our family of 4 no problem