“First time visit”
Review of Bobby's Pizza

Bobby's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Really enjoyed our pizza. Look forward to trying other items on their menu soon! Local friends recommended Bobby's Pizza so we figured we'd try it out!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

4 of us went today for lunch on recommendations from a friend , it was excellent, chicken parm, eggplant parm, a real new york pizza , it was amazing best pie ive eaten in 20 years being out of new york and we've tried them all , and the cannoli, over stuffed and also excellent, nice and crispy

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a very busy day. Dinner came around and we chose Bobby’s. As always the food and service was great! I had pizza but my wife had a dinner. VERY GOOD!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped today to pick up lunch for the family. As ALWAYS the food was great. Pizza and a sub. Cooked perfectly. The pizza still reminds me of up north style. Then again he makes his own dough and doesn’t buy from the distributors as most do these days.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We love when it’s pizza night. I love the pepperoni and cheese pizza. The other really good thing is the calzones.