“Good Food and Good Service at a Good Price”
Review of Breakfast Station

Breakfast Station
Ranked #8 of 114 Restaurants in Port Richey
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We loved the food, it was served quickly, and the service was great. A very large selection of items for breakfast. I loved the Eggs Benedict. Also the made from scratch potatoes were delicious. Will definitely return whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

A place with the name Breakfast in its name should be able to do Breakfast right. I was in for breakfast and ordered 3 eggs scrambled, home fries and toast. The home fries were burned to a crisp. I made a nice pile of the ones I couldn' eat for them to see. It didn't matter. The eggs were dried out. I pointed this out to my waitress but no remedy was offered. I will not be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

we have previously visited this fine diner, for the fast friendly service of simple food well cooked, nothing is too much trouble even if you want to pdersonalise the menu. IKt is the real American experience enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. Afterwards I get to go to Home Depot and my wife to Joanne's, perfect!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Love going there for breakfast. East access local restaurant. Always generous portions - reasonable prices. Love the sausage gravy biscuits.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped into the Breakfast Station after reading reviews and they were spot on. Had the eggs Benedict with hash browns and they were excellent. Also had a breakfast with eggs hash browns and sausage that was also good. The service is top notch!