“Best Sushi EVER!!!”

Kazus Sushi & Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Kazu's is the best place around! I love the staff and I have never had better sushi anywhere! The Volcano Roll is AMAZING! Everything is fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We tried Kazu's for my birthday dinner because we heard a lot of good things about the place and also spent a lot of time in Japan, so we are familiar with the cuisine. The small space was great because we had a friendly conversation with a couple next to us. They liked the nigori sake so we also ordered it and it was very good. The server poured it properly to mix the sake. We are vegetarians so we had the eggplant appetizer which was very good. The sushi roll veg selections were very limited so we hope that Kazu's expands that selection in the future. There are many creative ways to make veg rolls. The establishment is soon moving to a new location in town. I hope they keep their intimate atmosphere because it reminded me of many sushi bars in Japan. Prices were a little high as in Tokyo, but the atmosphere and service made up for this. I'd like to see miso soup without the dashi (fish)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Set back in a tiny strip mall is this pleasurable sushi joint. Really good menu, super fresh sushi, and really good prices. Lots of sake. Japanese nachos and Firecracker roll were my favorite. Glad to found something good so close.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The sushi is always very tasty and fresh at Kazu's! The owner is there all the time ensuring the quality of every plate. Great atmosphere with a large selection of dishes and sushi. They even have meals for those that do not like seafood.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

It keeps getting better and better. When can you say that and mean it for a restaurant? Quality sushi and excellent service. Well done ....

Date of visit: April 2018