“It's a cheap meal when your hungry”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #66 of 104 Restaurants in Port Richey
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Typical McDonald's. Its a fast, quick, and cheap meal that you can pretty much eat on the run if you want.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The food is typical fare and at a good temperature. It was served rather slowly considering the restaurant was not very full. The manager on duty was very friendly and delivered my meal for me.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I must have a big mac once in a while, and I travel a lot, so this one is so close to my home, I've been there more often than most and I have to say "Lousy service, and no sauce on the Big Mac. Sorry, but this MIckey D's sucks.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is a small McDonald's, not particularly clean and slightly older (cracked floor tiles, etc.). My Southwest Chicken Salad wasn't bad but not made to specs. It came missing some ingredients (no corn,black beans, or lime). The wait for our food was longer than average. I was surprised to see the employees wearing pajamas like they were trying to dress for a theme. Also, when we finished our meal one of the ladies came to our table and asked to take the tray, not the usual non-existent table service I usually get from a McDonald's. Looking at the small playground area out of the window I'd recommend waiting for a cool day since it sits in the sun with no shade. Any kid that crawled into the top play-hut is likely to encounter 200 degree heat.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Good service, Fast food. Playground with large windows to overlook. Could use more equipment covering from the sunshine. Kids had fun.