“Disapointing”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This review is for a carry out order. The food was ready when promised but that is about the only positive. Ordered three entrees with sides. Two of the three did not look similar to photos on the website menu which was what prompted me to order them. We were shorted one side. I do recommend the Lobster Ravioli.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Who goes out to dinner on Mothers Day? Guilty lol! I know right! Let me just say a big thank you to this resturant for providing first class service to my wife and children on this very busy day. The parking lot was packed and people were standing outside during the surge of dinner. I thought for sure this was a bad idea. Turns out the wait was only 15 min and we were seated in about 5. The service was outstanding for someone who has been getting hammered all day. The food "Oh the food" was absolutely delicious. So thanks again for treating my wife like a queen on Mothers Day.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Even for being a chain restaurant this experience was disgusting. I ordered the so-called tour of Italy, it was far from, I had to change out the fettuccine alfredo and they only gave me an option of spaghetti with a red sauce. The chicken parmesan was overcooked, the lasagna was the consistency of baby food. The lasagna noodles were so soggy, you couldn't even taste the noodles when you took a bite. And to claim that their red sauce is a traditional marinara is a far reach and disrespect to the country of Italy and Italian food. They did not even bring the endless salad and breadsticks, I was the only one in my family who was served salad and breadsticks. Even when bringing the issue to the waiter's attention, he simply stated I'll see about taking it off the bill in made no attempt to please the customer of bringing another dish. The manager made no attempt to come to the table and resolve the issue. It was simply we're taking it off your bill get out of our door. I will not return to this restaurant, and obviously their claims of Italian food are far from. I don't suggest going here unless you just want a plate of spaghetti you can make at home

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Service was great as always, the pizza was super and my spouses spaghetti and meat balls were as he liked

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This was our second visit to the 4 course menu. We were amazed at the team that Jason has assembled. Unfortunately we are unable to name each member of the service/chef team but it really isn't necessary. They all deserve a 5 star rating for the quality of service, food and overall ambiance. We are members of the "born in the forties" group and really appreciate the friendliness that was shown to us by this group of young people. Thanks for a great evening of dining.