“Will not return”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Even for being a chain restaurant this experience was disgusting. I ordered the so-called tour of Italy, it was far from, I had to change out the fettuccine alfredo and they only gave me an option of spaghetti with a red sauce. The chicken parmesan was overcooked, the lasagna was the consistency of baby food. The lasagna noodles were so soggy, you couldn't even taste the noodles when you took a bite. And to claim that their red sauce is a traditional marinara is a far reach and disrespect to the country of Italy and Italian food. They did not even bring the endless salad and breadsticks, I was the only one in my family who was served salad and breadsticks. Even when bringing the issue to the waiter's attention, he simply stated I'll see about taking it off the bill in made no attempt to please the customer of bringing another dish. The manager made no attempt to come to the table and resolve the issue. It was simply we're taking it off your bill get out of our door. I will not return to this restaurant, and obviously their claims of Italian food are far from. I don't suggest going here unless you just want a plate of spaghetti you can make at home

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Service was great as always, the pizza was super and my spouses spaghetti and meat balls were as he liked

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This was our second visit to the 4 course menu. We were amazed at the team that Jason has assembled. Unfortunately we are unable to name each member of the service/chef team but it really isn't necessary. They all deserve a 5 star rating for the quality of service, food and overall ambiance. We are members of the "born in the forties" group and really appreciate the friendliness that was shown to us by this group of young people. Thanks for a great evening of dining.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Simply excellent, had to tip the chef supervisor for the best tilapia I ever tasted. Great service,
Limited happy hour, but quality meals that clearly let you know what’s healthy. Bravo

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Our party of four adults visited this restaurant on Sunday, March 4th in early evening. Our meals of spaghetti and ravioli were delicious, and our wait staff was attentive. The price of the meal was fair for excellent quality and portion size.