“Authentic Neapolitan Pizza”

Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Port Richey
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are happy to announce that the original ownership of Sorrento's is back in charge. JOSEPPI IS BACK!!! Once again you can enjoy all your cookies, cakes, pastries and Italian Meat & Cheeses. The restaurant as been re-modeled with an Italian made Brick Oven that is on display for you and your family to enjoy!!!.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have not had more authentic Neapolitan pizza since I was in Italy. The wood burning ovens and thin crust pizza is as authentic as it gets! Do not under any circumstances think you are going to get a pizza that you have had at any other establishments. This is the real thing.
The y also have a butcher and an Italian market. Try it... you’ll like it!

1  Thank 16jimmyf

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Try it they are just as good as the pastry shops up north! The fig cookies and conoli's are to for for!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible service waited for 2 hours and was told they have not started on my shrimp scampi meal and did not have lasanga my wife ordered and this is her mother's day, so we should have went to Olive Garden instead will Never go there again. We left.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018

under new ownership it is Bella Amore. for starters we ordered roasted whole garlic with toast. Fresh and delicious. I have never seen a restaurant offer whole roasted garlic and Italian bread toast. Garlic rolls out of this world. I had angel hair pasta cooked perfectly.With a marinara sauces peppers and onions and a meat ball (meat balls were fresh made) salad made with roasted red peppers and spring mix. Dressing the olive oil was great. not the cheap imitation stuff. My sister had the home made egg pasta light and tasty with red clam sauce she said it was perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant. you will not be disappointed The owners Laura and Aiello came to table conversed with us and made the dinning experience even better.

1  Thank tftaylor622
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Recently changed ownership and have a full menu. I don't usually eat Italian out...its never as good as mine and I am let down. However, I had a fantastic meal here. I ordered Chicken Francese with pasta fagioli soup and rigatoni as my side pasta. It was sooooo good. The chicken was so tender and the sauce was not too lemony. Nice presentation. The soup was almost as good as mine ;) My husband had pizza which he said was a 9/10. I agree because I had a few bites. The prices are good and friendly staff. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Karen C