“Best chili’s experience ever ”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #22 of 114 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I’m not exaggerating at all! This was the best experience I’ve ever had at any Chili’s! I’m a chef and restaurant owner so I’m very picky. The beer was fresh the guacamole was excellent and fresh the kids got chicken and fries they were crispy and delicious. My steak fajitas were perfectly cooked and seasoned with exception that the veggies could have use some caramelization not even a big deal, Even my starter,loaded potato soup, was creamy and full of flavor. Kelly did an excellent job and knew exactly how to handle my 4 small kids. Just an outstanding vist . Seriously the best one I’ve ever had!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Granted we arrived at 530 pm, a busy time for the area. But we were served immediately, tho we did change booths as the table was too sticky to wait out the waitress and a washcloth. Waitress was helpful in describing the new foods on the menu and even chased back to inquire about whether a certain food has cilantro in it, as I can't eat it. The food was delivered quickly, it was hot, delicious and abundant! We took over half of each item back to the hotel.

On a side note, it's situated in a busy mall. As we ate, there were three ambulance calls within the complex, dealing with several elderly patients. What the heck is going on? At any rate, it sure causes a gridlock. So I suggest you go a bit later, after the older crowd is in bed for the night.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We loved eating here. Food was nice, ample choice, good combos and reasonably priced. (Especially compared to the crazy CW Beach prices) Only negative: alcoholic beverages are not price on the menu card, no idea why. Use of terminal at table gets charged as soon as you touch it, without being told about it.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Was out running errands so I decided to stop for lunch. Chili's just updated their menu with some interesting new items. I had a great salad topped with grilled chicken. It was excellent cool crisp greens and other ingredients, with a nice light dressing and topped with perfectly grilled chicken.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We really enjoy eating at Chili's when we are traveling because we can get a good meal for a reasonable price. All of the food we have ever tried has been good so no complaints in that department for sure.
It would be nice if Chili's in general could find a way to reduce noise levels for those that enjoy the food but would prefer for it not be so loud. But this isn't enough of a problem to impact my rating.