“Always delish”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 113 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 November 2018

The food is always good, no matter what you order, waitress was always there making sure everything was filled and asking if we needed anything more.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Will only go here for steak. Rhey know how to cook it the way i like it. Chowder is very good too. Always enjoy their salads.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Great steaks. They service was great as was the food. If I want a great steak we’ll come here. One thing I do look at is the seating as I’ve had back surgery it was very comfortable.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here on 3 or 4 occasions and it's always great food and really friendly staff and top notch service and food. Very busy spot and I can see why. The waitress staff are pleasant, professional and friendly.
The guy behind the bar is a great laugh. Like something from the birdcage !!.
Good for a family,couple or business. I've even gone by myself and really enjoyed the same service.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My kids know that when my birthday and father's day come around, we are going to Longhorn. Never had a bad meal there. Service is great, drinks are delicious and underpriced. Steaks beat any steakhouse around. Don't waste your time or money in Aussie country. Go to Longhorn. Went there today and it was great.