“Great Pizza”

Scotty's Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 114 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Ordered a pizza for delivery. Simple cheese and pepperoni. Absolutely fabulous and a lot of cheese on it.

Delivery was exactly on time which is unusual for a lot of restaurants.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered a Medium meatball and onion calzone and Lg Greek salad to go. Wait time was your average. Nothing to speak of. Came home to have dinner and opened everything up. The calzone was HUGE. They definitely give you a lot. The flavor was ok. Nothing special. Nice that they give 2 tomato sauce.

Now onto what they call “a Greek salad”. I do not know what to call this. Greek potato salad was not in this salad. It was definitely store bought. Yellow, mayo laden and very sweet. And to make matters worse, they put the feta right on top of the potato salad so you can’t eat it without it. The dressing is so off that my whole dinner was inedible. Quite possibly the worst Greek salad i have EVER eaten. I am sad to know that i can not get a salad here because they are close to my home.
Don’t go Greek at Scotty’s

Reviewed 21 December 2017

One 14" pizza, cooked perfectly. One whole chicken, bacon, ranch sub. Full of chicken and cheese and bacon bits with a mild ranch, fed two people! Not at all classy, just simple fun place. Seems to be frequented by regulars...so much so, a family brought cards and was playing waiting for their food, which actually arrived quickly. Will be back!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We are staying in a hotel and kept seeing everyone order from here so we decided to give it a try. This is a local pizza place and although some may prefer the big chain names, we enjoy trying the 'Mom and Pop' type places. We were not disappointed. Even though it was delivered to our hotel, it was hot when we received it. Even though it was a 1 topping pizza, it was loaded with plenty of toppings so you didn't feel like you got cheated on toppings. Prices were very good for the amount of food you got. If your in the Port Richey area and looking for a good pizza, give this place a try.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have ordered take out twice from Scottys. The pizza and chicken wings were very greasy, not how we prefer it. Also the tomatoe sauce on pizza and sub was very, very bitter which ruined any flavor it may have had. I got sick both times after eating their food and I told my husband I wont ever eat their food again.

1  Thank smithrlone