“Always good”

Scotty's Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 103 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and every time I've been here it's been amazing.
The food is consistently good and the employees are the best!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

You can eat there, order and take out or call & they will deliver. Dinners come with a nice
salad and your choice of dressing, awesome garlic bread and the dinners are so outstanding an example is that I could not tell the difference between his "lasagna" and my homemade"lasagna". My husband, Stan,and I enjoy having friends over to share pizza. When we are the hosts we call to have our hot & cheesy pizzas delivered. They always arrive hot and it is our pleasure to tip the delivery people that are so polite and kind.We've been enjoying his pizza for 10 years come this summer. In the summer he runs many "specials" to celebrate his anniversary. Whether you are permanent residents or visiting and staying in one of the many local hotels you will not be disappointed, so pick up the phone and call , T O D A Y .

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We more or less stumbled on to this place. It is in a strip center and if your not looking you would probably pass right by...but dont! I has a calzone which was huge !!! It could easily have fed 2 people and it was delicious. My husband had a small pizza fully loaded and he said it was delicious!!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Nothing fancy, but the food was good. The garlic knots were excellent. The pizza was very good,(not great) but definitely very good.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This is one of the worst in town! And the service is worse!! The pizza used to be great, over a year ago, but has rapidly declined more and more until it's completely worthless! The crust is an inch wide, more at times and mostly huge bubbles, if you ask for well done, they burn it, every time, if not it's so limp you have to use a fork to eat it, and god forbid you call to say anything or ask for a manager, they just argue with you and tell you you're wrong! My family has spent A LOT of money with them over the years but after last night's disgusting mess we paid good money for, and the extremely rude attitude we got from some little girl who answered the phone, we will never call again!! NOT WORTH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!