“Sunday visit”

Breakfast Club
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place, average meal, had the grilled chicken sandwich, seemed to be pre-made with a couple tomato slices and lettuce, meal comes with coleslaw and chips, I guess I never got my chips. Nice breakfast to lunch place to eat as they close around two. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I went here Saturday am for breakfast. My friend had the biggest omelette I’ve ever seen. I went today with some different friends and had an incredible lunch. They have the best onion rings I’ve ever had in my life. The service is excellent and the food is delicious! The prices are very reasonable! My new favorite spot!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We enjoy the Breakfast Club for breakfast and lunch anytime. You can get lunch for breakfast or breakfast for lunch, whatever you feel like. The biscuits are made fresh everyday and they are the best I have ever had. Great omelets, pancakes, hash browns, all served up with a smile. Prices are very reasonable too. If you are in the area make sure to check this hidden café out.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The 4 of us went for breakfast here and were not disappointed. Our waitress was friendly, had a nice personality and attentive. All our food came out quickly, eye appealing, most importantly "tasty". The pancakes were light & fluffy, eggs done perfectly for us all, coffee I was told was good. Prices are very reasonable as well. I'd recommend any one to come for a nice tasty meal.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Some waitresses never get it right. We eat breakfast here at least once a week. If you ask for vanilla creamer, they will bring it to you. Food and price is right!