“What a Gem!”

Breakfast Club
Ranked #6 of 112 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Cute, nicely decorated, and clean establishment. Food was hot, perfectly cooked, and well presented. Wait staff were quick, attentive, and courteous. We would come back next trip through this area.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Very good tasting breakfast. Large portions and very reasonable prices. Split an egg breakfast platter with my husband. Two huge pancakes came with it (you also have a choice of grits, potatoes or has browns). The pancakes were delicous. The maple sausage was to die for. Would go again.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We loved the omlettes!! We had to wait for a table saturday at 10 in morning. They were busy but the waitress did keep up! Food was good A bit pricey though. 17.00 for 2 omlette breakfast.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I love this place and every time I am in town I eat here. My aunt and uncle first bought me here and had been coming for years! Everything I chose was good and they give you a good portion. The food is always fresh and the prices are very reasonable! The staff is very nice and the decor is cute.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband and i went for the first time last month and we will be back over and over again the food was amazing and the prices were great we both ate for less then $15.00 and we had plenty left over for the next morning....