“Name fits it well”

Ranked #23 of 190 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Hidden Treasure Bar & Grill, located on beautiful Rose Bay. The Hidden Treasure Bar & Grill serves up Port Orange's finest foods with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At The Hidden Treasure Bar & Grill, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood, steaks and pastas. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience. We also have a very unique full liquor sports bar for your viewing pleasure. You will be able to see all of your favorite sports teams play every game.
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

After heading to two of the top rated restaurants looking for crab cakes that had hour long waits in loud bars or claustrophobic spaces we came across this gem. We had conch fritters and mac and cheese bites for appetizers, $2 beers, crab cakes, stuffed flounder and shrimp. The food was great, no air but fantastic breeze and atmosphere. Definitely good, would have given it a 5 but my rear was sunburned and we were had to sit on a picnic table.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I was told about this restaurant by several people, so I thought I'd give it a try. Bad decision. Once we ordered I was told that the kitchen was really busy, so the waitress apologized up front. When I looked around the restaurant, I only saw may 6-10 tables with people. It took 40 minutes to get the appetizer. Then a Cesar salad came out (my daughters dinner). She was able to finish the salad and the plate was removed before my sons and my dinner came out (1 hour total time). I ordered the stuff shrimp, which I believe was suppose to be jumbo, but I could get these little guys from the Publix grocery store frozen section for less than what I paid for these. When my son and I were served, they brought out another Cesar salad for my daughter this time with the chicken she ordered. There was NO compensation for any inconvenience. I would NOT return.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Saw this restaurant is passing while making our way to Daytona and decided to stop. It was a Thursday late night, we sat right down by the water. Our waitstaff was great! My son & I had the steamed bucket with crab legs & shrimp, he loved the crab but the shrimp were gritty. Also had the grill grouper & it was just ok.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Each year at the time, my wife and I along with another couple come to Hidden Treasure. As always we are happy with the food and love the ambiance. The bartender (Cindy) made the best margarita I've had in quite some time and our waitress (Kris), was fun and on top of everything. I typically eat most of my meals in New Smyrna, but I love coming here as this gives a bit of the local flavor and has a cool laid back feel.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

The place is decorated cool but food is just below average. I've been there twice and won't go back. Look at the health inspection. Gross.

Date of visit: November 2015