“The food at TASTY WOK, is really cooked fast & it's very Tasty. It's a good name for them.”
Review of Tasty Wok

Tasty Wok
Ranked #92 of 225 Restaurants in Port Charlotte
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Our customers that have moved away or a few towns away, always come back here & tell us "We tried the other Chinese restaurant & We just had to come back here !" That's the Honest Truth, So help me God .

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We've been ordering take-out from here for years now but last night we asked for delivery... 15 minutes away but over the bridge into Punta Gorda is usually a deal breaker for most rest.s. They were on time and driver was Very pleasant and food was great! My Husband and I order lots but we enjoy it as left overs too!. My hubby likes both spring rolls and egg rolls so we order both, fist time trying the BBQ spareribs, 4big bones with a good amt of meat and great flavor, and the Hot & Sour soup, thick flavorful not to salty would have liked a bit more fiery spice again only about a one star...but I liked it and would get it again . My husband prefers the Pork fried rice to the house special, says it has more flavor. We always get the Hunan chick and beef house specialty!!! veggies are not overcooked and nice spice about one star. we also order the Snow White house specialty with chic, shrimp & not the puny kind, scallops, egg wht. lots of veggies and ask them to add spicy.. they don't always remember but last night they did.. it was about one star and delicious. in the box was LOTS of cookies and condiments. If you like heat in your spicy dishes we should remember to ask for 2 stars or 3 stars, we always forget but there's is the best around!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Went here for lunch recently. All lunch combinations are the same price, take your pick, and come with your choice of soda, soup, or egg roll. We ordered Gen Tso's Chicken and Chicken with Mixed Veggies, both with egg roll. Amazing portions, hot and delicious, can't complain about the food or the price. Here's the BUT(s): eat in is served in a styro take-out container, flimsy plastic fork and knife. The place wasn't all that clean. Tables were sticky, Kikkoman soy sauce bottle was dirty and clogged (had to resort to plastic pouches). The windows were dirty. Not sure but I think the same person who took the order and the money did the cooking without washing hands or wearing gloves. Does Florida do sanitary restaurant inspections? Didn't see any rating posted as they used to be in another state. This is definitely better for take-out than eat in. But for lack of better Chinese in Port Charlotte, we may give it another try.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Thank you Tasty Wok for giving me consistent good, food. My new favorite is the Crispy Shrimp. I really thought I'll order it but there's no way it will be as advertised. But, it was. Crispy, battered shrimp served with vegetables and a spicy sauce. Yum!

My husband and daughter fight over their Teriyaki Chicken. The hot and sour soup was even good enough to mention. Thick spicy broth, fresh vegetables. Good stuff.

If you live in Port Charlotte, get your Chinese Take out fix here.

1  Thank Liz F
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Typical strip mall take out Chinese food. Broad menu of Chinese, reasonable priced, cooked in store to order. Not many places to sit, mostly take out, next to the grocery store.
Food is good, not great but it is quick hot and tastes good.
Customer service is not award winning not outgoing and not especially friendly but they take your order, take your money and serve your food.
Food is worth the cost and tastes good.