“Just okay”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ?sk=wall
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for food because we were still hungry after having appetizers with friends. We waited to get seated and then there's a lot of confusion with wait staff. Once we had a waitress we were able to order quickly.

I wasn't that hungry so I had one piece of chicken and a sweet potato which were just okay. The potato was over baked & the chicken was greasy & lean.

My husband decided to try the ribs because everyone raved about them. They were huge & the meat fell off the bone. His hush puppies were also huge, so they were a big hit.

The cornbread was a bit odd, as it looked like a regular slice from a loaf of bread & didn't do much for us.

We waited again for our bill, so we spent more time here than we planned.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

A good menu with a wide range of food. The staff were very attentive and helpful and the quality of the food was good. We would return

Reviewed 7 January 2018

They have consistently supplied one of the best 'ribs for 2' meals going. They have however increased the price considerably and hopefully aren't pricing themselves out of the market. Don't know the reason but hope they don't continue raising it as it could be a deal breaker.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We've heard good things about this place and finally tried it for lunch yesterday. I had the grilled bologna sandwich and my wife had the pulled pork panini. Both were very flavorful. We enjoyed sampling all the BBQ sauces on the table with our french fries.
The place was busy, but the service was excellent.
There were lots more interesting items on the menu we'd like to try. We'll be back

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Ate at Wally’s for the first time yesterday and it was excellent. My wife and I decided on a smaller lunch so we did not get the large platters of ribs, chicken, pork, etc. she had a fabulous BLT with excellent sweet potato fries, I had a great beef brisket sandwich with fries. Both were very large sandwiches.

Each table has six bbq sauces, from sweet to hot, all were very good.

The service was as good as we have ever gotten in any restaurant. Our server Jen was as efficient and friendly as could be.

Would highly recommend Wally’s.