“Excellent Lunch”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ?sk=wall
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Ate at Wally’s for the first time yesterday and it was excellent. My wife and I decided on a smaller lunch so we did not get the large platters of ribs, chicken, pork, etc. she had a fabulous BLT with excellent sweet potato fries, I had a great beef brisket sandwich with fries. Both were very large sandwiches.

Each table has six bbq sauces, from sweet to hot, all were very good.

The service was as good as we have ever gotten in any restaurant. Our server Jen was as efficient and friendly as could be.

Would highly recommend Wally’s.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We eat in Wally's frequently and I felt the need to post another review. We have never had a bad meal there and the service, food and friendly staff never disappoint. The ribs are amazing and we also love the spicy coleslaw and the cornbread. I have also used their catering service and it is wonderful. There is no other place around that has ribs so tender and chicken so moist.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place three times because I really wanted to give them another shot. When they first opened, the food was decent. Them I went for a second time and it was very salty. This time I was there for lunch about two weeks ago and had the ribs from the lunch special. The ribs tastes bland. The portion was large, but it had no flavor at all. Its like they took the meat out and just cooked it without seasoning. The beans were not good also ; it just didn't set well with my taste buds. Not sure if they r changing cooks or whats going on. They do have pleasant staff and the facility is spacious. I wish they would take notes from a place in Venice called "Gold Rush" now that place is delicious. Just wish we had places like that here in Port Charlotte.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Every time we visit Port Charlotte, Walley's is on our visit to visit. This visit we took my mother and three of her friends. We all had two-rib lunch meal for $6.99 and delicious cornbread for $1.75 each. Our total bill with tax for $;64.39. Where else can six people eat a delicious meal for that? I highly recommend this eatery!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Went too late for a lot of food so we had prime rib and pulled pork sliders with coleslaw (sweet) they were delicious. We will go back. Food portions looked amazing-especially if you have a large family and/or large appetite.