“Again, Grrreat”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: A1A and PGA Blvd
Description: Since opening in 1988, we are a "Top 25" for Jacksonville. Come experience our brand new restaurant known for its eclectic dishes. Outside deck that is climate controlled and weather resistant year around. Private parties and corporate functions are available for 50 on the inside and 85 on the outside.
Reviewed 7 July 2015

This is one of my go-to places to eat. After the 4th of July fare, I'm seeking some good local fresh seafood, so I head over to visit with the Careys and Tara at Aqua Grill. The oysters are from Apalachicola so we had to have some of those beauties. While sucking down those Panhandle gems, I noticed the menu had King Salmon in a chorizo sauce accompanied with a tamale. Really? C'mon. Bring it and prepare for my comments.

Here are my comments- Blessed are the meek for they won't appear foolish. This dish was awesome. The salmon was not the usual smoky or grilled salmon. The sauce was not spicy but had that great paprika characteristic that fused well with the salmon. I never would have thought of that combination. The tamale was wrapped in a banana leaf wrapper and rice was the component inside so the meal had a great combination of protein, veggies and starch.

The tenderoni waitress was so kind as she listened as we raved about the dish. naturally, we took time to speak with the chef and we thanked for for his creativity.

Seriously, you have to try this dish before it disappears.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I would rather eat at Aqua Grill than any other restaurant in PVB. The menu is excellent and the food is always outstanding. The menu has something for everyone on it from burgers, to calamari ("The" best!) to several types of fish and meats. The staff is consistently friendly and helpful. If I don't want something on a dish, they'll leave it off. If I want more of something, they'll add it on. We've never had a dish we didn't like. We're there at least twice a week for lunch to eat in the bar. Punkin is amazing and ready with our drinks before we can even sit down. Everyone calls us by name and makes us feel as if we're home away from home. We've got lots of favorite dishes but keep trying what's new. Today we were in twice - once for lunch and later for an appetizer and summer drinks. We're looking forward to the new facility soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

We enjoyed a wonderful meal with creative food and very attentive staff. Our table chose a variety of appetizers and entrees. There was not one the we didn't enjoy.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I visit Ponte Vedra several times a year and always go to Aqua Grill. The seafood seems very fresh and the dishes are very creative. The cocktails are excellent as well.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We wouldn't visit the Jacksonville area without a visit to the Aqua Grille! The food is fresh, local, creatively prepared, and the wait staff couldn't be better! Aqua Grille is a destination not to be missed.