“Very Good”
Review of Christina's Grill

Christina's Grill
Ranked #113 of 369 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and it's excellent. They have a great dinner special if you arrive and order before 6 pm. It's a small intimate restaurant so be sure and make reservations. The humus and pita is amazing. Great place and service. Loved it.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

We decided to try this place after Christina came to the Wyndham Sea Gardens to let us know about her nice little restaurant.

We went on a Thursday night around 5PM to try the early birds menu. For 20$ you get a four course meal with a lot of choices. There was also a special on a good bottle of wine so it completed our dinner nicely.

First of all, the place is really small (about 5 tables inside) so you should make reservation if you want to go. The ambiance is very relaxing and Christina welcome you as if you were her own family. She is so nice and as she says, she cooks with love!

The tzatziki and the humus were good and the pita-bread that came with it was really good too.

My father ordered the chicken parmigiana and he said it was good but I think you should try something else if you go. My mother and my wife ordered the chicken pasta cooked in a mushroom-wine sauce and they said it was really really good. I ordered the gyro and I definitely think it is the best option. It was spectacular.

For dessert we got pretty good baklavas too.

I recommend this place to everyone. It is not too expensive, the food is great and the ambiance is nice. This is the place to enjoy a wonderful evening in Pompano Beach.

1  Thank Marco
Reviewed 29 January 2017

This restaurant is located near the Intracoastal Waterway so the area is safe and rents are probably high. The interior is tastefully designed and is very clean and orderly and almost intimate. The owner herself greets customers as well as preparing the food. She seems genuinely concerned for the customers' satisfaction. Wait staff is very, very attentive. That being said, that which is offered is about 30% overpriced and frankly we were disappointed with the flavor (except for the hummus) which we thought was rather pedestrian. I do not offer this in a mean spirited way, I would hope the owner wil understand this as constructive criticism.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We came for the coupon, and we were quite happy with the meal. Home cooked by Christina herself. Good sized portions.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

good food and great service. Has a good variety of meals and great service. All times of the day you can get the food you want.