“Great for Breakfast”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Takeout
Description: A NYC inspired eatery just steps away from the Atlantic Ocean serving Breakfast and Lunch. Outdoor and Indoor Seating. Serving Breakfast all day. Beer & Wine served. Credit Cards Accepted. Family Friendly. Pets allowed on the patio. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-4:00pm.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had breakfast here the weekend of the Seafood Festival. Staff was very friendly. The food was great went back the next day for our breakfast stop.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We got the bleu cheese burger and catfish fried fish tacos. Both were mediocre. We did not finish our meals. The location is nice...a short walk from the ocean.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We waited outside at 8:00 AM for the place to open. They never did. Although an employee was in the restaurant, he did not answer phone when I called.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

They offer reasonably priced and well-prepared options for breakfast and for lunch. You can eat indoors or, our preference, at outside tables with a view of the beach and ocean!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and grandchildren in town, had a fun morning at the beach, decided to have lunch. Saw the tables outside so decided to stop here. Bad mistake. Waited about 10 minutes before a young girl came over and gave us menus. We asked for water waited another 10 minutes, then she disappeared. Everyone was now getting hungry so I preceded to go inside to see if she was coming out to take our orders. She was standing behind what looked like a bar, I asked if she was coming out and I think either the manager or owner said he would take our order. The food was awful, I had the mahi sandwich, the roll was not fresh and the fish didn’t even cover the roll. It was mostly the roll, it definitely was left out in the air or something. My daughter asked for a salad with chicken. She couldn’t even eat the chicken, it was small skinny strips of chicken something u would get at market already pre packaged. My son also said his food wasn’t very good. The only ones who were happy was the 5 year older who had tacos, and the 9 year older. It wasn’t cheap either. I am not sure if the waitress wasn’t feeling well or not but the owner/manager brought us our food and it looked like a kitchen helper also helped him.would never and I mean ever go there again. Maybe the burgers were good I am not sure because none of us had them but everything else was awful. Save your money . Oh yes I just remembered my son had the cheese steak sandwich, it was chunks of steak on a roll, not very good he said.