“Good eats.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Usually go for Sunday breakfast and enjoy fast service and better than average food. Never more than a few minute wait if that.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We visited after the lunch crowd. Some of the daily specials were starting to run out because they make the food fresh each day! Friendly service and reasonable prices. Great portion sizes!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This Diner is located on the southside of a shopping center on the corner of Federal Highway and Sample. This was a first visit and stopped for breakfast. Entered the diner with no clue whether I was to wait to be seated or to seat myself. The Lone Server came from the back and showed me to a table. The menu offered various breakfast options. The items were very reasonably priced. Ordered 2 scrambled eggs, grits and toast for $5.75. Apparently that was a special price because my beverage was free. The food arrived fairly quickly and was not particularly outstanding. Our server was very busy and seemed to know most of the patrons, but I had to ask for my check. This Diner around the table really could use a cleaning as there was food on the wall.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Dinners are disappearing and that's a shame. But no worries about Duffy's disappearing because it's a great place.

When I'm by myself, I enjoy sitting at the counter where the waitresses take great care of you. I've only been for breakfast which is always great and priced right.

Give it a try and you'll probably become a regular. Its a gem.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Went here for breakfast on Sunday. The Country Fried Steak & Eggs is awesome! The Sausage Gravy is the best, and as good as I remembered! I will always make it a point to eat here, when in town!