“Always friendly; always good”
Review of Jukebox Diner

Jukebox Diner
Ranked #41 of 414 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Jukebox Diner is one of our ‘go-to’ places in Pompano Beach. There are dozens of breakfast/lunch places along Atlantic Blvd., within walking distance of the beach, but Jukebox has it all together: Clean, friendly, good service, classic menu, reasonable prices, and, of course, tasty food!

1  Thank comunikat

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

UPDATE Feb 2018 - Still as Fabulous as in Feb 2017. The owner plus stuff are just great. We just arrived from Westchester County, NY and came here first thing in the AM for Breakfast, Yum, Yum!!!

Cute place, brings me back to the 60's - love the 50's-60's music in the background. Place is charming with Yellow colored booths and tables. Cannot complain about a thing, service, coffee and breakfast was great!

Had scrambled eggs and crust beacon on a roll that was delicious. We would come back here in a heartbeat if we were ever in the area.

3  Thank Pat d
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Feb. 3, 2018—I just had a fine and filling breakfast at the Jukebox. The service was excellent, my coffee cup never ran dry and my order was taken promptly with a smile but the highlight of the meal was to have “pecan—sweet potato” pancakes with REAL maple syrup. Even the price was reasonable. Try the Jukebox.

4  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

No soup for you!! What happened to the customer is always right? Firstly, I just want to put my character out there. I’ve never had a confrontation with anyone. So this is a rare circumstance for me. I am honest and nice to everyone. I wrote a review on Facebook which I complimented the food, diner, decor and their employees. I said the the two owners can be nice and sometimes rude. well the owners got insulted for me saying they can sometimes be rude on my review. Upon going back to the diner for breakfast I was told I was banned from their diner. I shared the word rude because they can be and were. I received a FaceTime phone call from a friend from the hospital so in the midst of the FACETIME trying to cheer her up I was showing her my whereabouts and told what a cool place it was to eat. That I would take her when she got better. Needless to say, Bernadette got angry and was not very happy but accused me of videoing the establishment. She doesn’t let you get a word in. Prior to leaving jukebox the blonde stops right in front of me.. Linda says to me, “ you need to erase the video”. I guess they didn’t believe me the first time. What video? I did absolutely nothing wrong. I received a FaceTime call from a sick friend from the hospital. It would have been so much better if they both spoke nicely to a very nice regular customer that was just complimenting their restaurant. We were supposed to meet my son for breakfast. I called him to tell him we were banned because of my review which I didn’t think was terrible. He couldn’t believe it! He was furious and called them.( angry teenagers) sorry for my honesty. Maybe, they should have apologised to a good customer before wrongly accusing me of videotaping. But don’t let me stop you from eating there. The food is good

2  Thank Gloria F
Reviewed 9 November 2017

What a great little place. Awesome food and prices. Great atmosphere, inside or out. We've had breakfast's and lunches here and really love the place. Great Omelettes, pancakes, etc.

2  Thank Lou P