“Eating at the Tiki Bar was perfect!”

Ocean Grill Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 420 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Grab a bite at any of our Ocean Grill locations—outside under the chickee hut, inside the air-conditioned dining room, or even at a table in the sand—where we offer fresh local seafood with a Mediterranean & Caribbean approach. Our wide variety of tasty appetizers and entrees, from creative sandwiches to seafood specialties, is sure to leave you satisfied.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service, great music and delicious seafood. Enjoyed the icean view and the weather was just fine. The seafood was some of the best we have ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I can't believe I haven't been to this resort yet! Lunch was fabulous. Fish tacos were so fresh with mango salsa and slaw. Hubby's burger was made to order and huge! For dessert I had a cocktail with mango, coconut and rum.... yum!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

From the outside, the Beachcomber Resort doesn't look like much, but it has a great pool & restaurant area that opens out on to the beach. Dinner has more extensive menu, but the lunch is nice and casual.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Finding a location to celebrate special occasions for a large family is always a challenge! We hit the jackpot at the Beachcomber’s Ocean Grill! What a hidden gem! The food was served hot & delicious, the view was spectacular and our server Debbie treated us royally! The manager, Mark even stopped by our table several times to chat, ensuring all was going well! Our family was so impressed that we plan to make this our “go to” place from now on! Thank you again Debbie & Mark, we’ll be seeing soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

So I always review this restaurant and I always post very positive reviews however since I post a lot on Trip Advisor I also feel compelled to express when something doesn't meet the standards of expectation. Once again we went for breakfast and once again I ordered the Florentine Benedict but this time if fell far from delicious. Either I never noticed they used canned spinach or they've changed to it but there is a very distinctive pungent taste that comes from canned spinach versus fresh or frozen (you can kind of even tell in the attached pic). To add to the pungent spinach was a hollandaise with far too much lemon in it. The very sour contrast with the pungent spinach made it less than enjoyable. Homefries and coffee were very good as usual. Those at the table seemed to enjoy their meals of All American and Biscuits and Gravy. Service was a tad slow yesterday too. I'm sure I'll be back but I may not be ordering my favorite breakfast in the future.