“A Pompano Beach Landmark”

Gianni's Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 421 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Have eaten at this restaurant for the last 20 years. Food is consistently good and I find it has become our "to go " place when entertaining out of townees.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This place has great homemade flavors in their sauce. Reminds me of my grandmothers Sunday sauce. Very authentic dishes

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Just went for lunch yesterday.We don't live all that close anymore but go whenever we are in the old neighborhood...Chicken Francaise for her and Chicken parm for me.Really hot garlic rolls with salad start things out ( don't go if you're on Atkins) followed by the main course with a pasta side...Too much for lunch but somehow it all dissapeared .Christmas time so they were packed but lunch came quick.Great Service.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Have now been here 15-20 times. I return, because I love it. I do !

Have never been disappointed. I have tried many different dishes.

The rolls are an excellent start. Careful, do not fill up on them. The house salad that comes with your meal is great.

I could comment on dishes I like but, it would be a long list. My favorite is White clam sauce and linguine....and meatball appetizer.

The "only" downside is, the acoustics make it pretty noisy. Last two times, I have asked to be seated in the bar. Quieter ! You are by the entrance however, just a little more peaceful !

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for a family birthday. Seated right away and service was very attentive. Served giant fresh bread log and garlic rolls.

Most dinners were $20-30 and include a house salad and pasta if ordering a meat dish. Chicken Parm was $26 and pretty good but not the best I have had. Baked Ziti for $20 probably not the thing to get here as was Ziti with sauce and cheese on it. Had better. Eggplant Parm was good as was the lamb shank. Pasta with seafood was good but not overwhelming. No substitutes allowed if you do not like salad and $3 upgrade to ceaser salad.

Service was very good and did not return anything.

1  Thank Nailcutter